Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Easy, Wire Heart Earrings: DIY


And the Hearts continue.
If you are just joining in,  every DIY I do  from now  until February 14, will have a heart in it.
I am having so much fun coming up with new ideas.

Tutorial 
Things you need.
  1. 20 Gauge Wire *Wal-mart or Michaels
  2. Pliers
 Cut your wire about  3 1/2 to 4 inches long.


 Make a V


 Shape your wire like a heart.


  I lift up the middle and using my pliers,  twist the middle over itself.



 Like the picture above.
The wire is very forgiving so you can shape it pretty easily.



Then on one side, using my pliers, I curled it up.

Then repeat with the other wire.



I have a couple of other shapes I am experimenting with.
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
<3<3<3

Lots of <3,
Anne.


9 comments:

  1. these are super cute! great job.

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. would this be safe for sensitive ears? ive always considered making wire earrings, but i wasnt too certain whether or not my ears would "like" them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you use the sterling silver or gold wire you should be ok. But I would test it out first.:)

      Delete
  3. lady! i don't know how you do it! i am terrible at bending wire! it ends up looking like it went through a meat grinder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamillah :) A lot of Times I just use my fingers. and save the very intricate wrapping for my needle nose pliers. I should do a video on it.
      I <3 u !

      Delete
  4. I've discovered you today. Thank you for sharing yours DIYs, they are so cute and easy to do. A kiss from Barcelona. Ana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to meet you Ana. Have a wonderful Day and Thank you:)

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!